About the role:
We are looking for experienced Blockchain Developers to work on our new project called Bharat Blockchain Network. It is India’s nationwide hybrid Blockchain Network, to enable Blockchain projects of national interest.
- Participate in the design, development, evaluation, and deployment of decentralized solutions
- Develop, test, and deploy smart contracts across the array of domains
- Develop high-quality code that is maintainable, performant, and accessible
- Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve
Skill Set Required:
- Provided business logic is given, you should be able to write gas-optimized solidity smart contracts.
- Have worked on Ethereum development frameworks such as Truffle, Hardhat, and Ganache local
- Previously worked with token standards such as ERC20, ERC721, ERC1155, and ERC777, etc.
- Should possess conceptual understanding of ICO, IEO, IDO, and STO.
- Should have good understanding of Ethereum Layer 2 solution and deployment of smart contracts on side chains such as BSC, XDai, Polygon
- Understanding of implementing the tools and libraries provided by these platforms.
- Good understanding of Defi tokens, launchpads, and automated market markers (AAMS)such as Uniswap, Sushiswap, and Pancakeswap, etc.
- Knowledge of liquidity, yield farming, token staking, and market analysis.
- Experience in working with Openzeppelin Library and good knowledge of token forking.
- Bachelor’s engineering in Computer Science/IT
- Minimum 2 years experience as a software developer
- Good verbal and written communication skills