About the role:
We are looking for an experienced community manager with a knack for multi directional communication and public relations. You will be responsible for keeping the entire community of our project, Bharat Blockchain Network in sync. You will be involved in all the processes starting from looking over collaborations with academic institutions to keeping the students updated.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience in building communities. Must have handled any community platforms.
- Good Understanding of the Learning Management System
- Strong research and content creation skills
- Adaptability and excellent organizational skills
- Social Media Management
- Managing all the collaborations with various academic institutions.
- Oversee the day-to-day activities on the LMS- Mighty Networks.
- Stay updated with the latest trends in the blockchain industry and share best practices
with the community.
- Responsible for all communication (Internal- Community Members, External- Clients)
- You will be responsible for engaging and growing our online communities, with a heavy
focus on Discord, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Manage and own content strategy, engaging and communicating with the community
across all social channels.
- Create a schedule of daily posts to engage the community regularly across core
- Be a daily presence in our core social channels and develop relationships with members
and engage them in conversations.